Saturday, December 29, 2012

What Does 2013 Hold for You?

What will be your new plans for the New Year in 2013?  Have you taken time to consider it?  At this time of year, I always try to take some personal time to write down some goals, and plans for the year that I hope to accomplish.  In this way, the dreamer keeps dreaming.

In 2012, I dreamed of publishing a book.  I also wanted to start my own publishing business for my own work.  Independent publishing has always been something I dreamed about, but never was able to overcome the barriers to achieve that.  That is, this past year.  I accomplished that goal, and now I am looking forward to the possibilities of the future, and what that holds for me in this new endeavor.

I have a list of books that I now have plans to write, and am diligently working on them. Making a list of annual goals is inspirational, and reminds man that he can dream and chase those dreams.

So take some time for yourself as the New Year approaches, and chart yourself a new course using your imagination.  Let it take you where you have never been before, and may you have a prosperous New Year in 2013!

6 comments:

  1. https://onmogul.com/stories/factors-to-consider-when-looking-for-new-homes-for-sale Experience, tenacity, and a deep acquaintance with Northern Utah and its ever-evolving cities are an intrinsic part of what makes Clark Real Est one of the Beehive State’s premier real estate firms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. homes for sale in Salt Lake County Experience, tenacity, and a deep acquaintance with Northern Utah and its ever-evolving cities are an intrinsic part of what makes Clark Real Est one of the Beehive State’s premier real estate firms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this useful content. Vail Homes And Condos is are selling East Vail Real Estate For Sale homes, condos, and land for sale near Vail Mountain Ski Resort and the Town of Vail, Colorado, 81659

    Vail Golf Course Real Estate For Sale
    Vail Village Real Estate For Sale
    Lionshead Real Estate For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Go through your blog and it attracted me in Discover the latest real estate trend changes here am also sharing information & Discover the latest real estate trend changes, Learn How to invest in real estate and find various tips & tricks for buying, selling and renting any properties.

    Real estate blog ideas
    Real estate Free guest Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete