Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Michael Delaware wins 'Realtor of the Year' 2010 for Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS®


Here I am with MAR 2010 President Bob Taylor at a special
luncheon held at the MAR State Convention & Expo on
September 29th, 2010 in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.

I, Michael Delaware was honored with the 2010 ‘Realtor of the Year’ award from the Battle Creek Area Association of Realtors last week.  The announcement was made known to me a month earlier, so that I could be acknowledged alongside all the other Realtors of the Year from 43 other associations across Michigan at the State Convention and Expo in late September.
   
This achievement is not the first award I have received as a Realtor, but it is the most prestigious award my local association bestows.  It is given for ‘Outstanding service and contributions to the Real Estate Profession’ and is given to only one member each year.  I am proud and honored to have been selected to receive this award from my peers, and will endeavor to be live up to it. 


I was presented with the local award by the 2008 recipient
Mark Brown on October 13, 2010.

When I attended the State Convention, I had the honor of be photographed with the President of the Michigan Association of Realtors at a special luncheon.  I have included this photo here.  So this is truly a milestone for me to become the 2010 Realtor of the Year Award recipient for my Board of Realtors, and I really want to not only thank my colleagues for choosing me, but also my clients whom make my job so much fun.  I love my profession, and I love selling homes. 

Most importantly, I enjoy helping people become homeowners.  It is the constant fulfillment of the American Dream, and it is something I am proud to be a part of on a daily basis.  I hope that if you are reading this and are considering moving to the Battle Creek area, or if you live here and want to upgrade to becoming a homeowner, that you will give me a call.  I would love to work with you and help you achieve your dreams. 

I can be reached at: 269-441-8182 or through my website at: www.michaeldelaware.com.  I am Michael Delaware the 2010 ‘Realtor of the Year’ award recipient, for the Battle Creek Area Association of Realtors, and I like to help you find your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment