Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Art of Sales Management: Lessons Learned on the Fly



I recently released my newest eBook entitled: The Art of Sales Management: Lessons Learned on the Fly.  It is a project that I began to formulate as an idea fifteen years ago, and finally took time to put it together as an entire subject in one book.  The book covers lessons I learned as a Sales Manager spanning four decades.

"Salespeople are among the most able individuals in society. In an economy, they are among the most valuable in existence. On their shoulders alone, they move the economy of a nation." - a quote from one of my chapters.

The 'The Art of Sales Management' is about the art of being a successful sales manager, and guiding the most talented people in an economy. The Art of Sales Management lessons imparted in this book consist of lessons learned over four decades in the field of salesmanship and sales management by the author.

The book is designed to be both a philosophical and practical text on the subject. Sales Management refers to the managing of a team of salespeople, and building them into a 'team' rather than having them merely function as a 'group'. Teams work together as a cohesive unit, and 'groups' tend to be a collection of individuals working independently, often going in different directions. This book seeks to engage the sales manager in the excitement of building any group of salespeople into a cohesive unit or team; brand new or long established.

I wrote this book with  lighthearted viewpoint throughout, and it covers a management style that I developed in those years.  We had fun, but we played hard as a game, and the company grew as these lessons were tested and learned.  I thought it was time that I made this material available, so I released this book.   As a special promotion to my readership, I am making this book available for free today (Feb 23rd) through Monday (Feb 25th) 2013 on Amazon.  Simply click here to go to the book, and go get your copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment